Hello! I'm Candost.
I've been coding for ten years and have worked in different international companies and projects, including big and small iOS and back-end apps. I've worked with a lot of multicultural teams. I helped to build high-performing teams, hire the best people suitable for the job. I participated in many job interviews.
It's time for me to share this knowledge with everyone.
Book an online session with me!
What we can talk about?
- iOS app development
- Software architectures
- Best practices of software development
- CI/CD setup for iOS Applications
- Team communication
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Improving soft skills for software developers
- Problems at work and how to approach them
- How to increase productivity
- Cultural differences and their effects at work
- Career planning and choices
- CV preparation and review
- Job applications
- Job interviews
- Written and effective communication
- How to seek and give feedback while working remotely
- Planning the day in remote work
- Learning to focus and unfocus
- Managing your time
I can review your code, app, career plan.
We can rehearse job interviews.
I can also watch your presentation, read your technical or non-technical writing.
We can work together on them, and I can give you constructive feedback.
Can't afford it?
If you are a student or a member of an underrepresented group and can't afford the prices, just drop me a message or book directly.
Do you want to gift it?
Do you want to give a session as a gift to a student or a member of an underrepresented group and help them build a career? Just drop me a message.
It's not all about money.
I donate all the money from the "Quick Talk" and "Discounted Mentorship" sessions to either
TEGV - Educational Volunteers Foundation of Turkey
LOSEV - The Foundation for Children with Leukemia in Turkey.